If you have ordered the wrong part, or the wrong part has been sent, you need to return this item. Here is our Return Policy:
We realize that returns are inevitable. If you have ordered the wrong part, or the wrong part was sent to you by mistake, you are able to return the part within 30 days of invoice.
If this happens to you, promptly e-mail email@example.com to receive an RMA Number.
- No returns will be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. To obtain an RMA Number, please call 1-304-932-0437 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- RMA's expire in 30 days from issuance.
- Please send all returns to the address on your invoice.
- All returns must include a copy of your invoice or YOUR REFUND WILL NOT BE PROCESSED!
- We DO NOT pay for return shipping under any circumstance. Please don't ask and if you do, don't cry when we say no. (excepting incorrect shipments)
- We will exchange clothing for size considerations once. This will include (in continental US) shipping back to you once. Any further exchanges will require shipping payment. Thank you for your understanding.
- In your interest we strongly suggest returns be sent in a method with a tracking number (USPS Priority FedEx, etc.). We highly discourage parcel post, etc. and AOMC cannot be held responsible for lost or untrackable returns.
- ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS ON ELECTRICAL PARTS, CHEMICALS, GRAPHICS (STICKERS OR DECALS), SUPERMOTO KITS OR CD REPAIR MANUALS.
- ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS AFTER 30 DAYS OF DELIVERY.
- ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS ON INTERNATIONAL ORDERS.
- All items must be returned in original packaging in resalable condition with original labels or no refund will be issued, no exceptions.
- No returns will be authorized for Repair Manuals of any kind
- No returns on any item purchased from the Closeout category.
- RMA's are only valid for 30 days. If this time expires you will need to contact email@example.com before returning the item.
There is a 20% restocking fee on all returns and order cancellations.