We at ktm-parts.com want your online experience to be enjoyable, simple and successful. To that end, we have created an ordering, shipping and payment process to make your life easy and get you back on the trail quickly as possible.
- The shipping choices for online orders shipped within the United States are USPS Priority and FedEx Ground. We also offer UPS Worldwide Expedited and USPS Global Express for international orders (please view the International Shipping Policy).
- Please note: We do not ship or process orders on Saturday or Sunday. Any order placed on Saturday, Sunday or a US national holiday will be processed on the next business day.
- In stock items will be shipped immediately. However, most orders do require items to be special ordered from KTM. We have a large inventory of fast moving KTM OEM parts as well as a large selection of aftermarket accessories. However, it is impossible to keep all 27,000+ parts listed in our online database in stock. Fortunately, our location is very close to the KTM PDC (Parts Distribution Center) and is usually only an overnight trip via UPS Ground. Please allow an extra 2 days for this scenario.
- Smaller orders (under 4 lbs.) are shipped USPS Priority Mail; larger orders (heavier items) will be shipped UPS Ground, insured.
- We do not ship to hotels under any circumstance. If your shipping address lists a hotel, your order will be canceled.
- Free Ground Shipping is currently set for domestic orders in the lower 48 states that exceed $150.00. The actual method of delivery will be via UPS Ground, FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail, which ever method is determined to be logistically best for the shipper and customer.
- Special shipping (Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, etc.) may be available, please send an email to email@example.com for details.
The usual turn around for an order to be delivered should be 1 week depending on the availability of the parts, and your distance from our location.
You will receive an automated tracking number via email from USPS or UPS after the order has been fulfilled and ready for shipment; there is no need to request a tracking number. Tracking numbers may also be found in your Order History if you have created an account with us and were logged in at the time of the order.
If you have ordered parts that are on backorder, you will be notified via email.
You may cancel backordered items at any time by sending us an email or replying to your backorder notification.
There is no need to reorder any backordered items. KTM North America is currently providing estimated ship dates for the majority of their backordered product. These dates, if available, are provided in the backorder notifications.
Please remember, these are only estimated dates and are subject to change. Please feel free to request an update at any time. Backordered items are shipped as soon as they are received and may ship without notification.