KTM and Husqvarna have a unique frame ordering policy in place to avoid duplicating frame numbers. You must read and adhere to this policy when ordering a frame. Please contact your AOMC parts rep at 304-932-0437 before placing your order to discuss this policy and a plan for checking availability, returning your old frame and taking delivery of the new frame.
Please use the following procedures when ordering a replacement frame from AOMC:
1. Order the proper frame from AOMC.mx. Important Note: Ensure you are ordering the correct frame. KTM and AOMC assumes no responsibility for mis-ordered frames. You will be responsible for charges associated with ordering the wrong frame by mistake. KTM will not accept an RMA for a frame that has a VIN number stamped on it.
2. If the frame is available at the time of your order, it will automatically be allocated to you and placed on hold. The frame will not be sent to you with your parts order. The frame will be held for up to 10 business days. During that time the original frame must be sent in to AOMC and forwarded to KTM. Please ship the frame neck (part of the frame with the VIN number) to:
Appalachian Offroad MC
4742 Washington St W
Cross Lanes, WV 25313
3. If the frame is unavailable at the time of order you will be placed on a waiting list to receive the frame when it becomes available.
4. Upon receipt of the original frame, KTM will pull the frame that has been allocated to you from the parts department and stamp it with the frame number indicated.
5. For all NON-WARRANTY frame replacements it is possible to send in just the steering neck. The steering neck must include the entire VIN #.
» KTM North America, Inc. will not stamp frame numbers into replacement frames without the exchange of the old frame. This frame policy has been put into place to avoid duplicating frame numbers.
» Replacement frames ordered from KTM should be registered by the owner with the local DMV or Highway Patrol. Regulations differ in each state, however; most states require that the new replacement frame is registered with the DMV or State Highway patrol.
» All replaced frames become the property of KTM North America, Inc. and will be destroyed for proper disposal.
6. Upon receiving the new frame from KTM North America, the AOMC will ship the frame to the shipping address on your order. Please make sure you use a shipping address that can handle a freight delivery. Most frames are shipped via FedEx Freight.
Specifications and programs are subject to change without notice.