KTM ANNOUNCES 2011 MOTO TOUR SCHEDULE
KTM is excited to announce the dates of the 2011 Moto Tour season. The KTM Moto Tour returns for its
second year as a chance to allow dealers and their VIP customers to test ride the new generation 2012 SX
This years schedule includes 8 confirmed tour stops starting August 22nd and ending mid-November. The KTM Moto Tour will consist of 4 two-day stops and 4 one-day stops. During the two-day tour dates, the first day will be used for training and dealer demos (Winchester Speed Park is the only exception *see below). This means only dealership employees may ride the bikes. KTM will have the entire line of 2012 SX models available to test and they will also conduct a Features & Benefits training session on the models in the early morning.
The second day of the two-day tour will be for potential KTM customers to demo the units. These guests
must be invited by a KTM dealer and will need to show the pass to get in the gate. Please visit your local dealer to obtain a special VIP pass if you plan to attend one of these events.
During the one-day tour stops, KTM will dedicate the first half of the day (8:00am-12:00pm) to the dealers
and the second half of the day (12:00pm-4:00pm) to customers.
KTM Moto Tour Schedule (more events to be announced later):
- August 22, 2011 – Red Bud MX Track – Buchanan, MI
- August 30-31, 2011 – Winchester Speed Park – Winchester, NH (At this event only, Tuesday will be the customer day and Wednesday will be the dealer day.)
- September 23, 2011 – Hannegan Speedway – Bellingham, WA
- September 27-28, 2011 – Washougal MX Park – Washougal, WA
- October 3, 2011 – E-Street MX – Marysville, CA
- October 10-11, 2011 – Milestone MX Park – Riverside, CA
- October 17-18, 2011 – Village Creek MX – Kennedale, TX
- November 18, 2011 – TBD – Southern Florida