At AOMC we endeavor to get the right parts in your hands the first time. We want you to shop on AOMC with confidence that we have your back. When shopping online, we do realize that returns are inevitable. Our no-hassle 30-day return policies attempt to make this as smooth as possible.
AOMC will accept returns on normal items within 30 days of delivery for domestic US orders. (exclusions apply)*
In the event that you need to return an item please contact Support@AOMC.mx as soon as possible. Please do not send things back without contacting us first, this ensures we can provide the most efficient resolution in the fastest possible time.
When requesting a return please be sure to communicate your order number, the item, and the reason for the return. You will receive an RMA which we ask that you return with the item. That's it! It really is that simple. But, to make things smoother please review the process below.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA): A RMA is a record that our rep will share with you when requesting a return. These are essential to track what needs to come back and what you expect to be done with the item when it arrives.
- RMA's expire in 30 days, please inform your customer service representative if you anticipate the need for a longer window.
- Returns not accompanied by an RMA will not be processed and risk being returned to sender or discarded. AOMC is not responsible for items returned without an RMA.
Return Shipping Costs - Save $$$ and ship with AOMC.mx
At AOMC we work hard to bring you items at the lowest possible price. This does mean that we are unable to facilitate return shipping on general returns/exchanges.
We do understand that return shipping can be expensive. Therefore, we are happy to provide you with a return label at a discounted rate. This service is much more affordable than if you pay directly to the shipper and can save you a trip to a FedEx or USPS facility. Please inform your rep if you are interested in a label when requesting a return.
Return Shipping Address:
4742 West Washington Street
Charleston, WV 25313
*The fine print: Guidelines/exclusions-
- No returns will be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. Returns received without an RMA will be discarded, returned to sender or may otherwise be lost forever. Please do not do this!
- RMA's expire in 30 days from issuance.
- Returns must be returned in like-new condition with all original packaging and labels.
- Items generally excluded from our return policies are included but not limited to:
- Electronics- due to the nature of electronic issues on bikes we cannot generally authorize a return on electronic parts.
- Closeout items are not eligible for return for a refund. They may be returned for credit/exchange towards another item.
- Special order items. Generally, you will be notified of this status before completing an order.
- Graphics Kits, Decals, etc. If it's sticky on the back it cannot come back. Please exercise extreme caution when applying graphics and inform us immediately of any issues. If you discover an issue halfway through installation, etc. we will not be able to help.
- Chemicals and batteries.
- Supermoto Kits
- CD repair manuals
- Windscreens/windshields removed from original packaging
- Any item that has been used/worn/mounted is not eligible for return
- International Orders may apply for an RMA but the same time windows apply. AOMC is unable to facilitate any customs/duties involved in such returns and will refuse any requests to do so by shippers.
- RMA's will be processed as rapidly as possible. AOMC makes no promises or guarantees on the amount of time an RMA will be processed. If you have a time requirement for an exchange please inform the rep of this when requesting your return
- All RMA's are inspected thoroughly on return. If an item is found to be damaged or otherwise, in non-returnable condition, it remains the customer's property. You will be responsible for the cost of recovery of the item. Please be honest about the condition before return and this should not be an issue.
Many e-commerce outlets will charge a restocking fee on returns and cancellations. We endeavor to avoid these at all costs. In general, your support rep will communicate this consideration if applicable at the time you request your RMA. However, they maybe applied to returns falling into one of the following categories or at the discretion of AOMC managment
- Items not sent back in original packaging or like-new condition will be assessed a fee to offset AOMC losses in no longer being able to sell the item to another rider as new
- Returns to sender (AOMC often incurs extra shipping fees for these and thus will access a restocking fee
- Items that we have waived return policies on or returned without an RMA may be assessed a fee.