We realize that returns are inevitable. If you have ordered the wrong part, or the wrong part was sent to you by mistake, you are able to return the part within 30 days of invoice.
If this happens to you, promptly e-mail email@example.com to receive an RMA Number.
- No returns will be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. To obtain an RMA Number, please call 1-304-932-0437 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send all returns to the address on your invoice.
- All returns must include a copy of your invoice or YOUR REFUND WILL NOT BE PROCESSED!
- We DO NOT pay for return shipping under any circumstance. Please don't ask.
- ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS ON ELECTRICAL PARTS, GRAPHICS (STICKERS OR DECALS), SUPERMOTO KITS OR CD REPAIR MANUALS.
- ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS AFTER 30 DAYS OF INVOICE DATE.
- ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS ON INTERNATIONAL ORDERS.
- No returns will be authorized for drop shipped items.
- All items must be returned in original packaging in resalable condition with original labels or no refund will be issued, no exceptions.
- No returns will be authorized for Repair Manuals of any kind
- No returns on any item purchased from the Closeout category.
- It may take up to 30 days to process your return upon receiving your items. We do not offer any guaranteed return process dates.
There is a 20% restocking fee on all returns and order cancellations. Please ask your customer service rep how to avoid restock fees.