Wordcount for Reviews, Articles & Step by Step Installs:
- Wordcount is usually preferred at 1000+ words.
- Text/ Copy must be 100% unique.
- This means that your installation needs to be uniquely written and not posted anywhere else, like a forum.
- Define the goal of the article and its benefits to the reader and his/her organization in the first two paragraphs.
- Write your story in conversational English, as one industry insider speaking to another.
- Define all acronyms on first use.
- Identify all persons quoted including their name, title and company affiliation.
- Hyperlink to your sources and related relevant content whenever possible.
- Provided graphics must be in GIF or JPEG format. Attach the graphics to your submission email. Include a caption of 15-25 words in complete sentences, cite the source of the graphics and ensure that we have permission to reproduce the graphics online.
MOST IMPORTANT (IMAGES):
PLEASE SHOOT IMAGES HORIZONTAL – NOT VERTICAL. When you are taking pictures of your install, please take them horizontally and even. Please do not send verticle layout shots. These are not user-friendly at all. Hold your phone or camera horizontally, and then take a picture. This is the best format for a blog post.
Step by Step Images & a Description of Each Step
- Provide an image for each step of the install process. Even if the step seems too basic to share, it may not be.
- Provide a description of each image or step.
How To Send Photos
Please send photos as attachments in an email, through DropBox or a Google Drive. Please do not send photos as an embedded image on your phone.
Email Chad@aomc.mx if you have any questions!
We feature anything from $20 installs to $2000+ installs. Or, you can review one of your current mods and share it with the Dirtbike community. Let us know if you would like to share an install, write a step by step DIY project overview or a Dirtbike product review. Thanks!