TO YOU, OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS...Governor Jim Justice has issued a "stay at home order" for the entire state of West Virginia. This new turn of events slightly changes the situation at our headquarters in Charleston, West Virginia.
Please read the statements below as it pertains to how we are temporarily conducting business during our state mandated business policy. We appreciate your patience and we will do everything we can to accommodate you and your orders.
1. Our showroom, service center and parts counter is closed until further notice.
2. Our website is OPEN and we are still accepting orders.
- We are utilizing 15 drop ship locations around the country that are still open and shipping orders.
- We will be shipping parts & accessories as essential transportation services from our headquarters in West Virginia with a limited staff. We have sent home all non-essential or immunocompromised employees. Please be patient, delays are expected.
- We sincerely appreciate the support you are giving us with your orders and will continue shipping packages as fast as possible.
3. Customer service is here for you!
We have temporarily shut down our telephone call center to focus on essential order services and allow for work-at-home employees.
- Your AOMC customer service agents will be working from home answering emails and live chats as quickly as possible.
- Please expect customer service delays! Please be patient and cooperative with your customer service agent who is sheltered in place!
Stay tuned for more updates. The situation is constantly changing. We will do our best to keep you informed as best we can for as long as we can. The AOMC has proudly served the motorcycling community since 2004. With our loyal customers behind us, we will emerge from this national crisis stronger and more determined than ever! Best wishes from our staff to you and your family. Please stay safe! Let's ride this out together!