Update on January 15, 2021
We are happy and relieved to report that our employees who have been suffering from COVID are well on the road to recovery. Some of our customer support staff have already returned to work and we expect some of our parts receiving staff to return early next week.
Our receiving "B-Team" have been working hard to keep us caught up in shipping & receiving during this difficult time. They have successfully checked in and shipped out 16 pallets of KTM and Husqvarna backorder releases.
Our customer support staff have been hard at work getting us caught up on your email support requests and are back answering phones during regular business hours.
Some of our staff are still sick with COVID and are unable to return to work at this time. They are still in our thoughts and we wish them a speedy recovery.
We thank you for your patience while we allowed our staff to recover from this outbreak. This pandemic has been a nightmare for the entire world and it can't be over soon enough! We look forward to a return to normalcy so we can begin to implement our big plans for 2021!
Thanks again from the entire AOMC staff!
Update on January 7, 2021
Unfortunately our customer service COVID outbreak has spread to other areas of our building. To ensure the health of our employees and customers, we are going to shut down until at least Monday, January 11 while we all get tested. We hope to reopen our shipping & receiving departments on Monday, pending the test results.
We'll continue processing your orders while on home quarantine. Many orders that ship from our multiple drop ship locations will not be effected. The remaining orders will ship as soon as we are able to safely reopen.
We appreciate your understanding and patience during this difficult time for us all. We’ll be back at it, full throttle, before you know it!
Original Article from January 4
Unfortunately there has been a serious COVID outbreak in our customer service department. Several of our customer support agents have tested positive and others a still pending test results. We are quarantining our entire customer support staff which will cause delays in support. This is a developing situation but here is what we know right now:
- Our entire customer service staff is on quarantine and the in-house Customer Service Department is closed.
- Our phones are off, please do not call, there are no operators, we do not have voicemail.
- Limited staff are able to answer emails from home while on quarantine.
- Please do not send us a support ticket unless it's an absolute emergency. Please only send one email, multiple emails add to existing delays.
- We already expected to be behind because of the long holiday break so please expect even longer delays. WE WILL ANSWER EVERY SUPPORT EMAIL WE RECEIVE!
- This outbreak does not affect our order processing or shipping & receiving! We do not expect any extra delays in order shipping other than usual delays from the long holiday break.
- Please do not cancel your order. Your order will be shipped before customer service will be able to process your order change request.
- We'll keep you informed of the status of our CS dept. Please keep our employees in your thoughts & prayers.
Thank you for your patience. We pray for a full recovery of all of our staff and hope to be back 100% before as quickly as possible!
- AOMC Staff